It’s after 9pm and I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. for a 6:30 a.m. workout. I also have an entire book to read before book club on Tuesday. So I don’t really have time to write. Instead, I’ll leave you with my weekend in bullet points and pictures. So exciting, I know.
- Friday night I took a walk with a friend and we grabbed a beer on the harbor. The weather was glorious.
- Saturday morning I ran 10 miles with Sheri and Melissa. We ran into other friends along the way, stopped and chatted, and eventually finished like 2 hours later.
- After my run (without a shower) Brittany and I raced up north to meet up with some friends and cheer our friend Jenna on at the Oceanside 70.3. Lucky for us, we made it in time to see her TWICE! She’s a superhero rockstar triathlete who just does half ironmans without training. NBD.
- We had Brittany’s little brother, Michael, over for a weekend sleepover. He’s 10. We had lunch at the beach, played hours of basketball and saw Beauty & The Beast (so good!).
- I ran with Sheri again on Sunday and again we ran into friends and hung out awhile.
- We went to lunch with Brittany’s mom and brother at St. Tropez in Encinitas and then met up with a few friends at Culture Brewing Co. for a couple Sunday night beers.
- We had dinner at Station Sushi and then caught the sunset.
- I finally had a little time for some household chores and now here I am!