2010 has been an incredible year for me. It was full of change as well as love, laughter, challenge and triumph. The great thing about blogging is that I have written about the special moments and can look back from time to time and reflect.
Here are a few of the memorable moments of 2010:
- I was injured…twice. Here and here.
- I went vegan
- I ran 12 miles with Jenny Hadfield, from Runner’s World
- I cycled for 50 miles in Baja, Mexico (uphill)
- I ran in San Francisco (and spotted Dean Karnazes)
- I ran on Catalina Island
- I found peace and comfort in running
- I ran my first 20 miler
- I received the gift of a fourth niece, Sophia.